" A C C E P T A N C E "
THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:
" Everything in life that we really ACCEPT undergoes a change.
So suffering must become love.
That is the mystery. "
" The survival of the fittest is the ageless law of nature, but the fittest are rarely the strong.
The fittest are those endowed with the qualifications for adaption,
the ability to ACCEPT the inevitable and conform to the unavoidable,
to harmonize with existing or changing conditions."
Dave E Smalley
" I ACCEPT life unconditionally.
Most people ask for happiness on condition.
Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition. "
IN THE WORDS OF:
Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference. "
RECIPE OF THE DAY FOR ONE :
For today I aspire to and advocate a carbohydrate and sugar free eating regime
A BREAKFAST "SANDWICH"
Soya Flour, Egg, Milk
Butter, Onion, Egg, Yellow Cheese, Black Pepper
1. Mix together soya flour, 1 raw egg and milk to form a thick paste.
2. Cook on high in the microwave oven until firm and dry to the touch.
3. Cut open the "sandwich" and fill.
4. Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan and add chopped onion.
5. When translucent add beaten egg, yellow cheese and black pepper.
6. Cook until ready, turning once.